Hanscomb Glass Call for Submission
Call for Submission
We are looking for new work to sell at our established Studio Storefront in Elora, Ontario.
Specifically, we are in search of up and coming glass artists, crafts people, and designers alike to submit reliable products that align with our brand, and compliment our aesthetic.
We are looking for:
- Product available for wholesale purchase
- Both functional and non-functional items
- A professional artist who is interested in selling work to us on an as needed basis
- Website link and/or Instagram handle
- Brief description of both yourself and your work
- Brief description of why you think your work would sell well in our storefront
- 1-10 images of work you would like to sell
- Corresponding title page that includes retail price, dimensions, and materials used
If you are interested please submit the required information to us via the Online Application Form.
About Hanscomb Glass Studio
For the past 30 years, Hanscomb Glass Studio has built a business of integrity; implementing expertise, professionalism, authenticity, and ethics. It is important that our customers feel that they are treated fairly and honestly. We are committed to creating and maintaining beautiful glass work for people to enjoy. A consistency in both design and high quality craftsmanship has become the hallmark of the work we do here. While the design and fabrication of new custom and commissioned windows is the focus of the work that comes off the benches , we do enjoy creating both functional and ornamental glass work that is available through our studio storefront.
Elora is a beautiful tourist town widely known for the iconic Elora Gorge, located at the intersection of the Irvine River and the Grand River. Elora is also home to the Historic Elora Mill & Spa, The Elora Fergus Studio Tour, Riverfest Music Festival, and countless shops, restaurants, bars and boutiques.