1. Bring with you a water bottle and your creative ideas! Please remember to wear long pants and closed toed shoes.
2. Please plan to arrive within 15 minutes before the class starts. This window of time is crucial for settling in, setting up any necessary materials, and ensuring a timely start for everyone.
3.Cancellation policy - Please note that our workshops are non-refundable. If you need to reschedule, we kindly request that you do so at least 72 hours prior to the scheduled class date. For cancellations occurring within 72 hours of the workshop, a fee equivalent to 50% of your payment will be retained.
4. Engaging in stained glass artistry offers a unique and rewarding experience. However, it's important to acknowledge that working with materials such as glass, lead, and flux carries certain health risks if proper precautions are not taken. This is especially pertinent for pregnant women and breastfeeding mothers, as exposure to lead and certain chemical fumes can pose risks to both maternal health and child development.
In the unlikely event of workshop cancellation by us, registrants will be refunded in full or have the option to transfer to a future workshop.
Shipping & Handling
1. National & International Shipping- We do offer international shipping! Due to the nature of our product please email us directly for international order inquiries.
2. In Store Pick-Up - Once you have received a confirmation email that your order is ready for pick up, come by the store during the opening hours. Don’t forget to bring your order confirmation number with you.
3. We are happy to offer local delivery in the Elora/Fergus area. Please email us if you would like something delivered.
When will my order be dispatched?
Please expect a turnaround time of 5-7 business days for your order to be shipped out. Should you need to make any changes to your purchase after the order has been completed, please do not hesitate to contact us at 1-519-846-0884.
Can I pick my order up?
Yes! On-line orders can be picked up at our store in Elora during opening hours.
For directions to our store please visit our homepage.
Custom Orders and Requests
For Custom work and requests please read our page about the custom work process here.
If this still does not answer your questions or if you have a special request or project idea contact us here via e-mail or telephone.
Returns and Exchanges
All sales are final.
We take every measure to insure the products are of the finest quality, however if there is a defect or an error from our end please CONTACT US within 2 days of receiving the item(s).
If the fault is one of our own we will be sure to find the solution.